Alison's Adventures in Cambodia

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Blogging from Bexhill!


I am writing this from my home in Bexhill, whilst visiting the UK for a 2-week holiday. I have found that I have re-adjusted to life in England with no problem at all! I am having a fantastic time catching up with family, friends and colleagues, and I’m really appreciating the wonderful weather here and the non-stop eating fest I’ve been having. I have been surprised to hear that my blog continues to be regularly read by so many people, which means that I will have to strive to improve the quality and frequency of my updates!

Special thanks to Ken for organising so much of my busy schedule, and to Amy, Chris and Alison for arranging activities with PCT colleagues. Here are a couple of photos of a few of the many people I have met up with:


Amy and Alison at 'That's Amore';
The Quintasia girls (Denise, Carol, Julie, Helen and Wendy)